2597 Nicholson Street
San Leandro, CA 94577
East Bay 925-223-7038
South Bay 408-334-5786
San Franciso 415-632-6474
Cold water enters the water heater's tank
The burner heats the water inside the tank and constantly turn on/off to maintain the stored hot water temperature, therefore,wasting energy
Hot water exits the tank
Once you use between 60-70% of the stored water, the temperature begins to drop and takes about an hour to recover.
- Less expensive technology
- No minimum flow requirement
- Wastes energy and money (costing money to heat water even when you're not using hot water.
- Your supply of hot water is limited by the size of the tank
- Potentially can cause thousands of dolalrs in water damage if the tank leads
- Not environmentally friendly (60-65% efficient, landfills get piled up with old, bulky tanks
- Parts are not easily repairable or replaceable
- Rust and sediment form inside the tank, along witht he risk of legionella bacteria
- Recommended maintenance requires you to empty the entire tannk
- Uses a pilot light, which may ignite and cause an explosion
- 8-10 years life expectancy
How a Conventional Water Heater Works
Request Your Free Estimate Now!
The One Phone Call You Need to Make.
East Bay 925-223-7038 San Francisco 415-632-6474
South Bay 408-334-5786 Peninsula 650-240-6029